In order to counter and contain the spread of the virus responsible for Covid-19, the Minister of Health, Roberto Speranza, having heard the Presidents of the Regions concerned, signed a new Ordinance that identifies the Regions that, on the basis of the analysis of epidemiological data on the spread of the epidemic and the risk scenarios certified in the report of the Higher Institute of Health, switch from the yellow area to the orange and red area (high risk – level 3 for the orange area; high risk – level 4 for the red area). The measures provided for in the Ordinance enter into force on November 11, 2020.
Precisely, according to the new Ordinance:
- the Regions of Abruzzo, Basilicata, Liguria, Tuscany, Umbria are now included in the orange area
- the Autonomous Province of Bolzano is now included in the red area.
Therefore, the distribution of the Regions in the different areas is currently as follows:
- yellow area: Campania, Emilia-Romagna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lazio, Marche, Molise, Autonomous Province of Trento, Sardinia, Veneto
- orange area: Abruzzo, Basilicata, Liguria, Apulia, Sicily, Tuscany, Umbria
- red area: Calabria, Lombardy, Piedmont, Aosta Valley, Autonomous Province of Bolzano.
Fonte Salute.gov.it News